Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03463 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,102TL (₨ 205,081) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)