Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03517 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,108TL (₨ 202,084) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)