Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04418 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,204TL (₨ 72,535) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)