Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03642 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,860TL (₨ 78,533) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)