Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05460 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,974TL (₨ 182,678) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)