Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03790 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,075TL (₨ 81,126) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)