Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,547TL (€824) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)