Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,020TL (€760) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)