Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 187% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,777TL (€11,079) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)