Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 88,801TL (元170,210) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (38 minutes ago)