Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,638TL (44,789 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)