Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,997TL (42,295 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)