Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.902 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,085TL (€833) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)