Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14993 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,586TL (103,957 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)