Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21871 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (17,160 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (39 minutes ago)