Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16676 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,874TL (23,233 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)