Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17595 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,600TL (20,462 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (44 minutes ago)