Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23777 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,089TL (50,845 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)