Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23347 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,338TL (22,862 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)