Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00306 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,223TL (1,053,189 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)