Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,857TL (1,280,992 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)