Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,365TL (2,104,270 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (34 minutes ago)