Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,564TL (856,102 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)