Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,671TL (1,069,174 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)