Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00395 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,589TL (908,812 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)