Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,466TL (733,154 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)