Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,487TL in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)