Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05061 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,842TL (75,916 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)