Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05236 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,082TL (58,851 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)