Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01076 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 6,023TL (559,981 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (35 minutes ago)