Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01165 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,741TL (235,368 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)