Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01125 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,939TL (794,288 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)