Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01197 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,864TL (322,700 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)