Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11879 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 181% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,912TL (369,679 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)