Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11593 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,388TL (218,998 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)