Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11615 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,523TL (21,724 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)