Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11920 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,100TL (151,846 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)