Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01097 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,633TL (422,465 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)