Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01129 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,379TL (299,260 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)