Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01342 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,795TL (208,192 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)