Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02551 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,969TL (116,402 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)