Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02444 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,651TL (108,473 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)