Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,328TL (¥106,671) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)