Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03214 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 171% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,672TL (¥1,265,485) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 5,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)