Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,489TL (RM6,694) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (44 minutes ago)