Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.544 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,942TL (RM9,677) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)