Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.291 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,165TL (RM4,003) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)