Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.856 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,791TL (RM4,426) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)