Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,828TL (4,386,146 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)