Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,485TL (8,713,384 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)