Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,628TL (3,068,182 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)