Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (2,795,659 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)