Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,013TL (2,818,598 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)