Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,836TL (8,971,476 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)