Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,082TL (4,060,642 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)