Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00097 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,967TL (6,138,749 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)