Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.198 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,039TL (C$1,575) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)