Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18020 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (13,873₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)