Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13086 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,400TL (18,341₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)