Cost of living comparison between Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13390 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL (28,007₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)