Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,145TL (₨74,104) in Kalyan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)