Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07566 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,908TL (руб 38,429) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)