Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02591 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,389TL (130,809 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)