Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02402 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,228TL (176,028 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)