Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,005TL (3,556 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (44 minutes ago)