Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.774 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,120TL (4,032 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (44 minutes ago)