Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,167TL (3,769 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)