Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.824 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,192TL (3,872 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)