Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,992TL (4,228 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)