Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05953 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,956TL (руб 116,854) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)