Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,716TL (€898) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (28 minutes ago)