Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05455 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,594TL (₨47,557) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)