Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05909 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,517TL (₨42,601) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (39 minutes ago)