Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.608 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,776TL (1,727 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (22 minutes ago)