Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.816 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,436TL (1,341 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)