Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.725 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,706TL (元3,733) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)