Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,317TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)