Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,895TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)