Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,363TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (43 minutes ago)