Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,448TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)