Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,809TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)