Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.531 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,400TL ($1,529) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)