Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.579 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL ($1,048) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)