Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL ($656) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)