Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,674TL (73,317 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)