Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37943 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,385TL (32,640 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (30 minutes ago)