Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48744 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,263TL (70,293 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)