Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05682 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,304TL (58,151 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)