Cost of living comparison between Jyväskylä, Finland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 202% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,156TL (€12,572) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)