Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 221% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,152TL (€12,871) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)