Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,369TL (R$ 3,047) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (about 1 hour ago)