Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,644TL (R$ 3,143) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)