Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,960TL (R$ 5,065) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)