Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,789TL (﷼ 3,162) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)