Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02961 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 9% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,177TL (73,548 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)