Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,127TL (67,194 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)