Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03440 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 128% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,017TL (145,868 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)