Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02863 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,771TL (61,870 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (42 minutes ago)