Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,482TL (R$ 2,915) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)