Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01314 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,650TL (201,665 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)