Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01062 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,751TL (259,136 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)