Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01195 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,096TL (342,641 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (41 minutes ago)