Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41158 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 250% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,550TL (127,677 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)