Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34611 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 193% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,001TL (127,130 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)