Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.793 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,352TL (RM6,749) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)