Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,901TL (RM15,693) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)