Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,096TL (RM2,977) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)