Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,055TL (RM3,650) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)