Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,998TL (RM34,581) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)