Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,894 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35786 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,298TL (R 9,216) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)