Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 243% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,460TL (€12,878) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (17 minutes ago)