Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 228% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,195TL (€13,279) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)