Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.976 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,109TL (R$ 6,260) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)