Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (R$ 3,495) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)