Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,982TL (﷼ 2,915) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (39 minutes ago)