Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,213TL (﷼ 10,926) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (30 minutes ago)