Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,864TL (﷼ 15,698) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (22 minutes ago)